We operate approximately 140 applications for 35,000 users in various fields. These applications mainly comprise individual solutions which support our clients’ business processes.
Variety of tasks
The Applications Operations Division is in charge of installing all applications, including the appropriate components, and of all aspects of operation. Applications are continuously monitored by systems specialists who guarantee availability. Malfunctions in any system may generate failure reports which automatically transmit alerts to stand-by service staff. All database changes are recorded and evaluated; long-term evaluations enable capacity planning optimisation.
Application availability is measured continually and our clients are sent a regular report about it.
- Operation of the FDJP SSO-Portal (Single Sign-On Portal) with over 35,000 users
- Operation of the system platform for all biometric data banks
- Control and monitoring of system loads
- Commissioning of applications
- Operation and monitoring of applications based on the terms of a Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Assurance of high security standards and 24/7 operational readiness
Last modification 19.01.2017